The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Additional Terms and Rules
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Stellsocial. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our website runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1. Please be respectful to all members of this website!
The purpose of this website is to provide a platform for Stellsocial users, to exchange and share information, and to earn money from posting and interacting with fellow users.
Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Disrespectful behavior such as harassing, profanity, abusive language, personal attacks, trolling, flaming, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language is forbidden!
If a thread is in violation of the website rules, please notify a moderator or administrator directly, or use the report function in the individual thread.
2. Please Contribute
If you use the website, it would be great if everyone works together and contributes actively to the website to keep it active. Contributing includes posting fresh new threads, and replying to threads with information that hasn't been repeated, and is productive to the continuation of the topic at hand.
3. Basic Advertising
Outside of advertising in your signature and in the respective boards to post referral reviews of various sites you would like to share with our memberbase, you are not allowed to advertise anywhere else in the website. Doing so is against website policy. If you feel you need to link to information, only do so, if the information can directly help with the situation on hand.
Posting reviews on money making opportunities should only be made in the Get Paid To Programs. Please search for the site you want to review or post an opportunity to first, before posting; as we do not want duplicate content. Be sure to follow the posting format, in the sticky in each board, as we want the information to be easy to find for those who may open the thread.
4. Forbidden Activity:
- Spam / advertising. Any form of spam is not allowed. Advertising outside of signatures and reviews, is against website rules.
- Creating posts just to up your post count / bumping posts to keep them near the top, as this creates unnecessary and unhelpful posts being made on the website.
- Double Posting. If you feel you need to add to your post, feel free to edit your post or wait till someone else has replied to the thread after your initial post.
- Cross posting the same topic to different sections.
- Posting a topic in the wrong section repeatedly. If you are having trouble figuring out where to post something, ask a Moderator or Administrator for guidance.
- Plagiarism and posting of content that is not yours, is forbidden. If you are re-posting a review that you made previously, first gain permission from an Administrator.
- Rants and constant non-constructive comments.
- Publicly disclosing private messages between you and website moderators / administrators without consent.
- Threatening and combative language.
- Impersonating another website user, moderator or administrator.
- Trying to exploit the security of this website. if you know of any bugs, contact the admin instead.
- Illegal Activities that break national and international laws.
- Duplicate accounts are not allowed unless approved by the admins, even if there are others who live in the same home with you it is not permitted, this will get you banned.
- Users can not use anything to cover their real IP addresses such as proxies, VPN's, or TOR to register, except for prior permission.
- Religious Discrimination. Any form of Religious Discrimination is against our Terms of Service. We recommend not discussing Religion, if possible.
Users in violation with these rules receive warnings and repeated offenders will be banned! Moderators may also choose to instantly ban a user, because of major offenses.
5. Zero Tolerance Policy
Immediate bans from the website result from any of the following activities: the posting of harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, hateful, excessive obscene or vulgar language, porn or adult content; posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity and/or providing links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.
This is a private message board. The Moderation and Administration Teams reserves the right to remove any message board content at will without notice for any reason. Your information will not be sold, rented or otherwise made available to third parties!
There may be posts with information that the author intends only for this website. Please respect that and do not share information clearly marked as private on other websites or other mediums!
We may revise these Rules at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check the board rules once in a while to make sure to take notice of any changes.
Summary of our Terms:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Sngine users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Sngine service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Sngine or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Sngine
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Sngine members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Sngine, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Sngine account. While Sngine prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Sngine cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Sngine service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Sngine service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Sngine service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Sngine to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Sngine must provide a link back to Sngine.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Sngine service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.